Kaspersky Standard not supported in my region

4 hours ago, PapichuloBW said:

I'm in Africa Botswana and have purchased Kaspersky Standard. Unfortunately, it displays "not supported in your region." Any idea on how i can change the region or i've lost moneys just have to purchase a new one supported in my region?

Hello @PapichuloBW
Welcome!

*?For your own privacy & security - please do not share private information, for example - personal email address, software activation code, etc., in a public forum*

1. Please read: Regional restrictions
  2. Please read: How your subscription works
  3. My Kaspersky features may be limited depending on the region (you) specify when creating your account: the issue cannot be fixed by the Kaspersky Community. Only Kaspersky Support can fix the problem; they have access to your private information.
  4. The rollout of the new Kaspersky software continues across the globe, it's a progressive, staggered distribution, not yet complete for all regions, if the software is not available in your region, or on Kaspersky's Global website site, there may be errors - Kaspersky support will try to assist you; if Kaspersky support are unable to assist & (your) purchase meets Kaspersky's refund guarantee policy, Kaspersky Support will assist by processing a refund if they can; again, it's not something the Kaspersky Community can help with. 
  5. On the support page: select either Chat or Email, then fill in Order & Payment issues, Delivery issue template (see the image below - as a guide) please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history; also include the software activation code/license number & the email address you used when you purchased the software; Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

image.thumb.png.991548811ccd7db0958f881ddace4970.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
removed white space || ?

• 2 weeks later...