Kaspersky standard keep detect trojan

Hi Kaspersky users/staff since yesterday my pc with Kaspersky standard have been popped up with object detected as trojan.psw.powershell.discoteka.gen inside my Discord cache folder how do i make it stop detect it and completely remove it from my desktop 

Edited by Snowwolfboi

5 hours ago, Snowwolfboi said:

since yesterday my pc with Kaspersky standard have been popped up with object detected as trojan.psw.powershell.discoteka.gen inside my Discord cache folder

1. how do i make it stop detect it and completely remove it from my desktop?

Hello @Snowwolfboi

Welcome back!

"Trojan-PSW programs are designed to steal user account information such as logins and passwords from infected computers. PSW is an acronym of Password Stealing Ware. When launched, a PSW Trojan searches system files which store a range of confidential data or the registry. If such data is found, the Trojan sends it to its “master.” Email, FTP, the web (including data in a request), or other methods may be used to transit the stolen data. Some such Trojans also steal registration information for certain software programs."

1. Clear the Discord Cache folder - then SHUTDOWN the computer, using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login. 
  2. Run a FULL Scan, recheck for: trojan.psw.powershell.discoteka.gen
  3. Follow this guide by RichbuffKaspersky notification of detection, file or website detected.
  4. IF the issue persists, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Malware, Detected threat appears over & over again template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f5921c2d788be5343e0d5a88bbe9e40d.jpeg

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Modified 1. Added 2.