Kaspersky Security for windows server 11 device control not available under some license type

Go to solution Solved by ElvinE5,

I have a license for endpoint security for business (include Kaspersky security for windows server 10). I used this license on Kaspersky security center 14 and for Kaspersky security for windows server 11 from my server), but when I configure the policy of Kaspersky security for windows server 11 on KSC, it doesn't allow me to configure the device control under "local activity control" tab. and show a message " *not available under some license types " as shown in the attachment.

1- why this message appear? 

2- does kaspersky security for windows server 10 license not working on version 11?

thank you

license error.png

• Solution
Цитата

1- why this message appear?

this icon appeared, in my opinion, in the 11.0.1 version of the product, this is just a warning that you may need a different type of license to use this component.

Цитата

2- does kaspersky security for windows server 10 license not working on version 11?

when using the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Bussines license, it will not matter which version of the product you use for protection (10 or 11), well, except for some new components or some functions that may appear in new versions.

however, some components in KSWS require a different type of license to operate.

There is information about what licenses are available for KSWS and what components will work when using these licenses.

https://support.kaspersky.com/ksws11/key/15634

thank you very much @Goddeimos13 for the provided link

• Thanks 1