Kaspersky security cloud(free) does not detect some cracks.

YZC

This is GlassWire crack, the 1st file You attach is not the same as the last 2 links You attached, different hash…

The 1st one is only detected by 1 engine in VT… anyway I’ve sent it to Kaspersky annalists…

Where is the exe file of the second link of VT?

This is GlassWire crack, the 1st file You attach is not the same as the last 2 links You attached, different hash…

The 1st one is only detected by 1 engine in VT… anyway I’ve sent it to Kaspersky annalists…

Where is the exe file of the second link of VT?

ı attached it.(name is” virus(just crack..zip)”)

also website is,

https://scloud.ws/blog/lan/1075.html

https://multifilemirror.com/v4oioebdp7fq/Glasswire_v2.2.210_Orthodox.zip.html

hımm.many home users using crack.you said that Kaspersky can not protect us from these threats but ı think that Kaspersky must protect against this threats that commonly using by the home user.

• 1 year later...

Cracks are NOT virus. They may contain virus, but they are not. Antivirus usually false alert you to enforce anti-piracy. My main reason to use Kaspersky is that they don’t try to enforce anti-piracy on you. And I’ll stop using it if they change

If they did detect and remove all cracked software (that was just cracked and did not contain a virus) them some regions of the world may end up with a very significant number of folk just staring at a screen like this (because in some places most of the software is either cracked or stolen Intellectual Property):

However I agree that these should be flagged as a PUP and the user alerted to the fact that it is so because some folk would not want it on their system - it may have been installed, for example, by a well meaning family member or friend to give them something they are not really entitled to use.

Just my 2c