Kaspersky security cloud personel slow my laptop [Closed]

Link
Go to solution Solved by Wesly.Zhang,

Hi, today i install and try kaspersky security cloud personel, sometimes everything is fine my computer work very good but sometimes work very slow, why, how can i solve this problem, my system properities,

Intel® Core™ i3-5005U (2 GHz, 3 MB cache)

4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM

Welcome. 

There are two possible courses of action. One is to post your GetSystemInfo report here, so forum users can help, or the other is to Contact Tech Support. 

1. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632
  Please upload the GetSystemInfo zip folder that is inside the larger GSI zip to the GSI parser site http://www.getsysteminfo.com/ and post the url to the parsed report here, in your next post.

2. Or, please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/support/

Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request: 

a. Description of the issue.
b. Screenshot, as needed.
c. GSI

I was experiencing a similar issue (not sure if its related) but I uninstalled KSC version 20.0.14.1085(E), cleared up temporary files and performed a registry clean with CCleaner, then reinstalled the latest version from the Kaspersky website. This time it installed KSC version 20.0.14.1085(C) and so far there are no slow downs or system lag.

I haven’t changed anything else such as installing new software or drivers.

(Since my system is running well I went into KSC Settings → Additional → Update, and under “New application versions” checked “Do not download new versions automatically...” The virus database will still update as usual.

I will change the above setting when a new patch is released and test on my virtual machine first before updating on my main system.

Regards.

I was experiencing a similar issue (not sure if its related) but I uninstalled KSC version 20.0.14.1085(E), cleared up temporary files and performed a registry clean with CCleaner, then reinstalled the latest version from the Kaspersky website. This time it installed KSC version 20.0.14.1085(C) and so far there are no slow downs or system lag.

I haven’t changed anything else such as installing new software or drivers.

(Since my system is running well I went into KSC Settings → Additional → Update, and under “New application versions” checked “Do not download new versions automatically...” The virus database will still update as usual.

I will change the above setting when a new patch is released and test on my virtual machine first before updating on my main system.

Regards.

Hi i have 20.0.141085(E) version, what is difference 20.0.141085(C) version?

Hi i have 20.0.141085(E) version, what is difference 20.0.141085(C) version?

Hi, see the changelog here:

https://support.kaspersky.com/14375#block0

Usually its best to have the latest patches and ensure product is updated although from time to time as is the case with any software it may unintentionally impact performance or cause issues so a rollback to a previous version might be necessary. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello  @Link,

Welcome back!

• “computer work slow”, many be due to different factors.
  1. Has “computer work slow” always been a problem since KSCloud has been installed? 
  2. When (date) did “computer work slow” start? 
  3. What “activity” is taken place when “computer work slow”?
  4. Does the “computer work slow” problem happen when Windows in run in SafeMode with Networking? 
  5. Did you follow  @richbuff’s advice and log the issue with Kaspersky Lab Technical Support
  6. Please generate a GSI & Windows Logs, upload the .zip folder to cloud & post back or PM the link?

Thank you

• 1 year later...