Kaspersky Security Cloud free, "uninstall is only valid for products that are currently installed”

Hello. I just downloaded Kaspersky Security Cloud today on my computer (windows 10) because I wanted to try it out and it seems to give me issues. By that I mean it somehow disconnects me from the internet and makes my computer crash. I want to uninstall it but it doesn’t let me if i try to. There would pop up a message saying “to delete this action is only valid for products that are currently installed”. I really don’t mean to uninstall it but after this happened I’m just kinda mad and want to get rid of it. I hope someone can help me fix this problem I have. :/

• 6 months later...

I’m having the same problem as above.  I tried using the Kaspersky Security Cloud, because if it worked I was going to buy the whole package.  But, I can’t even uninstall it, getting the same error message as above, I’ve talked to three different Kaspersky reps, and I’m up at 2 am trying to get Kaspersky off my computer.  Horrible lesson for me.  And this is a shame.  I’ve never tried an antivirus and wasn’t able to easily uninstall!

@JustMe

Welcome!

1. Is the error:  “to delete this action is only valid for products that are currently installed”? 
  2. In Windows, go to: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features, enter Kaspersky in the search field, take a screen image & post back → see our image as an example

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi Flood and Flood’s Wife,

Thank you it is kind of you to post and want to help me.

I was lucky, I got a good Senior Kaspersky rep on the phone (named Money) and he installed RevoUninstaller and it took all of Kaspersky off my computer.  And then he took the time to answer all my other questions that I had.  Now that’s a blessing, and you were kind enough to take the time and want to help me, another blessing.  God Bless You.  I thank you. :)

Hi Flood and Flood’s Wife, Thank you it is kind of you to post and want to help me. I was lucky, I got a good Senior Kaspersky rep on the phone (named Money) and he installed RevoUninstaller and it took all of Kaspersky off my computer.  And then he took the time to answer all my other questions that I had.  Now that’s a blessing, and you were kind enough to take the time and want to help me, another blessing.  God Bless You.  I thank you. :)

Hello @JustMe

You’re very welcome☺ !
Thank you for taking the time to let us know you reached out to Kaspersky Technical Support and they provided excellent support, we’re delighted all your questions and issues have been resolved🤸

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋