Kaspersky Security Cloud Console Issues

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

This Morning at @ 11:20 we lost access to the Cloud Console - here in the UK at least

I logged a Ticket with Support

Answered loads of Questions

Replied to the next email asking more stuff like have I tried another browser another Device

Then got an email saying that they did not know of any Issue with the Cloud Console!

Then Finally after an hour of frustration get told by support that HQ had notified them of an Issue - and it would be fixed within an Hour 

It has not been Fixed yet!

Does Anyone else actually Use the Cloud Security Console? 

Hi @Bin Lurchin !

1. The main channel for communication is the Technical Support TeamBusiness Support Contacts and Consumer Support Contacts . As I can see, the Support Team has responded to you.
  2. At the moment we do not have a guaranteed deadline for responses in our forum. Also according to forum rules:
  • Kaspersky cannot guarantee that a user's issue will be resolved by submitting a query to the Community.

3. Kaspersky statement about Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console and Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud administration console downtime:

Kaspersky is aware that Kaspersky Security Center and Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud administration console were not available to access for a period of time on December 21. Our experts have already investigated and fixed the issue for both services. Kaspersky ensures that the case didn’t pose any cybersecurity risks to its customers.  
Attributable to Kaspersky

yes they did respond at 9:30 am

By that time I had already seen your Response about it being Fixed!

and found out for Myself

On a More Positive Note - I have just had an email from Support saying it will be Down tomorrow morning for 15 mins! 

Which is a 1st - as in the 1st time we have been Pre-informed of an outage!

I only posted in here initially to see if other customers were affected - as Intially Support thought it was just Us and the browser I was using!

But thanks for your responses they are appreciated!