Kaspersky Security Center question

Hi everyone, I have created a new group in the Kaspersky Security Center which I want to use as a test environment for a new layout with new policies and tasks. Only the policy and tasks of the Managed Devices is inherited. How can I ensure that this test group does not include a policy from the Managed Devices, without affecting the other existing groups. The inherited box is gray and I cannot change it for the test group. I have to adjust it from Managed Devices that I don't want. We use: Kaspersky Security Center AO Kaspersky Lab Version: 10.5.1781

Hello, thank you for your answer. I have copy the inherited policy, but i can not deactivate the inherited policy. The option is grey on the menu. I can only deactivate the policy from Managed Devices, not from the test group.

That is possible. Only the other policy remains active. And I want that other policy not to be active. Because that is the policy for the production computers. And I want a policy for only the test group without the policy for the production computers.