Kaspersky security center 11 device inventory report, Status inactive

Go to solution Solved by Demiad,

We have windows domain controller, we have domain user , we configure it as a member of local administration group, we use it to install the programs on workstation.

on workstation we install network Agent 11.0.0.1131 , and Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows Version 11.3.0.773.

when we take a device inventory report from Kaspersky security center 11, found 

Current status: Active.
Name: name of current user (who install the agent and endpoint)

Email: email of current user (who install the agent and endpoint)

when we logon to this workstation with another domain user (member of local administration group) on the previous report the 

Current status: Inactive.

Name: name of Previous user (who install the agent and endpoint)

Email: email of Previous user (who install the agent and endpoint)

(on other workstations we found 

Current status: Active, 

Name: name of last user who logon to the workstation) and his mail

how i can solve the problem for inactive workstation, to be active and to appear the name of the last user who logon

• 2 weeks later...

Thank your for your  answer I update Kaspersky Security Center server  to version 12 on server, on host I update Network Agent to version 12, and Kaspersky Endpoint  to version 11.5.

on pc I still have the problem, when I login with xxx user name in inventory its still inactive,

I try to remove xxx user profile from windows 10 registry, and remove old profiles for KlNagSvc user 

I try login with another user(on the same computer),  in Kaspersky inventory repot I found it active, and fount participant name correct.

I try to login with xxx user name in inventory its still inactive,