Kaspersky Secure Connection not Activating Secure connection on startup

Hello. I've recently acquired Kaspersky Secure Connection, but I've been experiencing an issue, which is, even though I've selected the "Activate Secure Connection on startup" (it's in Portuguese, so it's a rough translation), it seldom connects when I connect to a network. Is there a way for it to always activate a connection every time I connect to a new network (being it a wireless, wired, anything)? Even if I disconnect from a network, I want it to automatically connect to the VPN every time it detects a new Internet connection. I'll attach a screenshot of the option enabled: Regards.

I've recently acquired Kaspersky Secure Connection, but I've been experiencing an issue, which is, even though I've selected the "Activate Secure Connection on startup" (it's in Portuguese, so it's a rough translation), it seldom connects when I connect to a network. Is there a way for it to always activate a connection every time I connect to a new network (being it a wireless, wired, anything)? Even if I disconnect from a network, I want it to automatically connect to the VPN every time it detects a new Internet connection. I'll attach a screenshot of the option enabled:
Hello @RecklessWarlock, Welcome! Thank you for posting, for the information and the screen print - very helpful :clap_tone3:
  1. May I ask please, is Kaspersky Secure Connection licensed?
  2. Please post an image of the KSC General Rules Screen (refer my image)
  1. &, in "Manage Known Wifi Networks", do you see your network device?
Please let us know? Thank you

• 2 months later...

I've recently acquired Kaspersky Secure Connection, but I've been experiencing an issue, which is, even though I've selected the "Activate Secure Connection on startup" (it's in Portuguese, so it's a rough translation), it seldom connects when I connect to a network.
Is there a way for it to always activate a connection every time I connect to a new network (being it a wireless, wired, anything)? Even if I disconnect from a network, I want it to automatically connect to the VPN every time it detects a new Internet connection.
I'll attach a screenshot of the option enabled:

Hello @RecklessWarlock,
Welcome!
Thank you for posting, for the information and the screen print - very helpful 👏

• May I ask please, is Kaspersky Secure Connection licensed?
  • Please post an image of the KSC General Rules Screen (refer my image)

• &, in "Manage Known Wifi Networks", do you see your network device?

Please let us know?
Thank you

Hello.

Yes, I’ve a licensed copy of Kaspersky Secure Connection.

Here is the screenshot you asked:

Best regards.