Kaspersky Secure Connection Making Double Posts On Facebook ? [MOVED]

Hello, I have big problems, and im not sure, if this is caused by Kaspersky Secure Connection, I think it is, but not sure, please help fast.

Sometimes when sharing posts on Facebook, there are 2 posts of the same content in the same group i post, looks like i make 2 posts at the same time, when only posting one.

Facebook tells me i am suspicious, and my account has now been deactivated, facebook ask for my id, and im trying to send it, but nothing happens, its now third week im deactivated, i have a company on facebook but i cant manage anything since im deactivated.

I need to know, if this problem can be caused by Kaspersky Secure Connection ?

If that is the case, I need you to contact Facebook and clarify this.

Regards

Thomas

Hello @Mr. T, Thomas, 

Welcome!

• The Kaspersky Community cannot contact Facebook on your behalf & neither can Kaspersky Technical Support.
  • 🚫 Facebook has very strict Privacy Policies, they will not engage with a 3rd party for a user access issue🚫
  • If you’ve accessed or tried to access Facebook with Kaspersky Secure Connection active, say for example you live in Brazil, all your profile information information stored with Facebook shows your location as Brazil, but when you logged in or tried to log in the KSC-VPN was active with location as Sweden, Facebook would immediately try to protect you by stopping what the Facebook engines think is a false suspect access attempt from someone in Sweden who is not you. 
  • You need to contact Facebook & reapply through the verification process, including explaining the problem & verifying your identity, according to their requirements. 
  • Deactivated Facebook accounts can be resumed by submitting the necessary identity documents. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thanks Flood, i cant send any explanation to facebook, only pictures, so i have send pics of id andthe secure connection, but i cant write words, thats crazy.

Do you think that the double posts could have something to do with KSC ?

Hello @Mr. T, Thomas, 

You’re very welcome!

Please explain to me  “can’t send any explanation to facebook, only pictures,  i cant write words” so I understand the issue please? 

Which part of Facebook are you unable to send any explanation, only pictures?

Please show me an image of where the problem is, I will understand better please?

Regarding the double posts, no I don’t think KSC-VPN would be the root cause, however, the Facebook Technical Team would be able to assist with this aspect of the issue. 
If KSC-VPN is licensed, you may wish to contact Kaspersky Technical Support, to analyse double posts, they will need you to enable Traces & replicate the issue. 

If you think Facebook is deactivating the account on the basis of double posts, replicating the issue to collect Trace data may compound the problem (from Facebook’s perspective)🤔

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Will try and describe what happened as i recall.

I started posting some company posts in different private groups, and i assume someone reported these postings, as i was blocked from posting for 1 day.

I stopped posting in the group i thought was a problem, but posted in other groups.

Around that time, im not sure if the double posting started before or after someone reported my posts, i started to get these anti-bot checks, i had to mark im not a bot and find trafficsigns on pictures and mark where they were present.

That carried on for 2-3 days, i wrote fb several times telling them i wasnt a bot, and i wrote i didnt know what caused the double posting.

After a few more postings in a lot of groups, I was blocked from posting for 3 days.

After these 3 days, i posted 1 time to a group called something like sell with no rules

After that post, i saw a message about suspicious activity, and fb asked for id, i sent the wrong id with a bad picture, then i was deactivated, and now trying to send the right id. 

But im not allowed to send anything in writting, i can only send my id

Hello @Mr. T, Thomas, 

Thank you, I understand👌

It’s sounds as if a succession of issues has had a cumulative effect🤔

(imo), the first step is to re-establish/verify your identity, Facebook will do this if the identity documents are valid, also, there’s alternative documentation that can be submitted, try to provide as much valid ID as possible. 

Having a quick look at Facebook/VPN topics, this comes up: 

The irony here is that people who use VPN services to protect their online identity can find themselves locked out of their Facebook accounts BECAUSE they're on a VPN.

Yes, a VPN can sometimes trigger Facebook's security protocols and get you locked out of your own account.

end quote

Once you’ve re-established the Facebook account access you need to engage with the Facebook Team, ask them what are their rules, what happens, when a VPN is used? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thanks again was looking for this, i also sent a screenshot from KSC to fb.
Its crazy when building a business on facebook, how can it take 3 weeks to verify my id, i have been there for 8 years, and paid several times for their adservices, this is a bigger issue, since i have police involved bc someone harassed my company on facebook for almost 1,5 years now.