Kaspersky recognizing virtual gaming tabletop as a threat. How do I let it through my firewall?

Amunsol

I use a Virtual Table Top (VTT) to play board games and roleplaying games virtually called Fantasy Grounds Unity. I haven’t had any problems previously but now it has been preventing any sharing of data making it unusable. 

I was able to make an exception of the file and that seemed to stop the attack warnings but it didn’t allow any data through.

I’m not very computer literate, but I can follow instructions. I’m not sure what to do and am hoping someone can walk me through a solution.

Hello @Amunsol

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky software is installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. In the Kaspersky Reports, are there any errors for Fantasy Grounds Unity or Virtual Table Top, take full screen screen print & post please → we need to see what you see? 
  3. Regarding the exception, take full screen screen print & post please → we need to see what you’ve changed please? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Amunsol

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for the information👌  

The exclusion may need to be applied in the firewall, please log a case with Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. Please include images &, the Kaspersky Report, select SAVE - top right hand corner of the report window, save it as a text file & add it to as well please? 

• If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋