Kaspersky Protection Plugin for Firefox disabled/can't verify [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Firefox has disabled the Protection plugin for Firefox (6.0.3 64bit)..."one or more installed add-ons can not be verified and have been disabled - Kaspersky Protection could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled". Is this a known issue? Any fixes as I relied on the protection plugin in the past.

• Solution
Hello Murphz, (info from Berny) Firefox Bug and Mozilla is working on this issue that shoud be fixed after midnight on 2019-05-04 UTC. & from Harlan4096: : https://www.ghacks.net/2019/05/04/your-firefox-extensions-are-all-disabled-thats-a-bug/ I was going to post various links, however, a multitude of lovely languages, so this seemed a more simple approach.... Thanks!

It should be noted that the quick fix supplied by Mozilla as noted above, only allows for the addition of new add-ons / extensions. It does not fix the problem with legacy extensions like Kaspersky Protection being removed. They will remain unsupported and continue to be excluded from the browser until Mozilla comes up with a permanent fix.

I think it is not necessary to re-install Kaspersky to recover FF add-on, since there is a copy of the extension in every installation folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 19.0.0\FFExt\light_plugin_firefox
So, You can try to re-install the add-on in FF from that folder.