Kaspersky preventing video from loading in browser

kaiyo

Hi,

I'm having an issue where i'm trying to watch videos from playvirtuoso.com and the videos will only ever load 2-4 minutes then will stop playing. the video won't load any more and skipping through the video fails to load. the video still won't play when refreshing the page and the only way to play the video again is to close and reopen the browser or switch to another internet connection. however, even when doing so, the video will again only load 2-4 minutes and stop again. i've tried multiple browsers, multiple internet connections, disabled all extensions etc. and still had the same issue. i can play YouTube and Netflix videos at the same time as the videos on this other website are failing to load. i noticed if i exit kaspersky and disable protection, the videos start playing again. so the issue seems to be with kaspersky blocking the video from buffering. is anyone aware of any reason why this would be happening and any settings i can change to prevent it from doing so?

Hello @kaiyo

Welcome!

1. Is playvirtuoso subscription only?
  2. IF any of the browsers are run in incognito/private mode, does the issue persist? 
  3. In Kaspersky Reports, are there any events, that match the "Kaspersky preventing video from loading in browser"? 
  4. Has the issue been tested with Kaspersky Free 21.7? 
  5. Which region are you in please? 
  6. As a test only - add playvirtuoso.com to Network settings, Encrypted connections scanning, Trusted addresses - does the issue resolve? IF "no", remove the exclusion. 

Please let us know?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

On 9/7/2022 at 12:13 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @kaiyo

Welcome!

1. Is playvirtuoso subscription only?
  2. IF any of the browsers are run in incognito/private mode, does the issue persist? 
  3. In Kaspersky Reports, are there any events, that match the "Kaspersky preventing video from loading in browser"? 
  4. Has the issue been tested with Kaspersky Free 21.7? 
  5. Which region are you in please? 
  6. As a test only - add playvirtuoso.com to Network settings, Encrypted connections scanning, Trusted addresses - does the issue resolve? IF "no", remove the exclusion. 

Please let us know?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

hey @Flood and Flood's wife,

the issue seems to have been fixed after downloading the latest version of Kaspersky. thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kaiyo said:

hey @Flood and Flood's wife,

the issue seems to have been fixed after downloading the latest version of Kaspersky. thanks!

Excellent @kaiyo

You're most welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to let us know 4. resolved the issue, bc, we tested half a dozen playvirtuoso video lessons & could not replicate  any lag, stalling or COD.  

We're delighted to know the issue is resolved??‍♂️

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1