Kaspersky plus transparency effect

Good evening!

I would like to know if it is possible to remove the transparency effect in kaspersky's menu (area circled in red)? If anyone participates in the beta program, could you tell me if there is already an option to disable the transparency effect?

I wish I had this option, after all transparency effects consume a lot of windows resources and it's unnecessary for me.

1.jpg

1 hour ago, promo30 disse:

Good evening!

I would like to know if it is possible to remove the transparency effect in kaspersky's menu (area circled in red)? If anyone participates in the beta program, could you tell me if there is already an option to disable the transparency effect?

I wish I had this option, after all transparency effects consume a lot of windows resources and it's unnecessary for me.

1.jpg

About consumption what I have to say about this is that it is not consumption to slow down a machine or compromise the performance of the machine.
What can you do and remove all transparency that windows makes available for windows 10 and 11.
Could you inform the settings of your machine, so we can talk better if the transparency of your Kaspersky Plus is slowing down the machine.

2 hours ago, promo30 said:

I would like to know if it is possible to remove the transparency effect in Kaspersky's menu (area circled in red)? If anyone participates in the beta program, could you tell me if there is already an option to disable the transparency effect? I wish I had this option, after all transparency effects consume a lot of windows resources and it's unnecessary for me.

Hello @promo30

Welcome back, it's good to see Kaspersky didn't lose you!

1. Why do (you) think the left-hand side of the GUI uses more Windows resources than the right-hand side of the GUI? 
  2. Why not enroll in Kaspersky's BETA TESTING group, they need more participants, with great ideas. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife