kaspersky plus release for germany/switzerland

3 hours ago, kevin94k said:

any date on when the new kaspersky products will release in Germany / Switzerland ?

Hello @kevin94k

Welcome!

We reached out to support, according to their available information, they advised: DACH release date – 13th Sep 2022, however, they advised, all dates are subject to change

Thank you?

Flood? +?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Danila T. said:

Hi!

Also this product is already available for purchase via mobile shops (Google Play\App Store).

i can download the desktop version with it too then ?

i only find kaspersky security & VPN

Edited by kevin94k

17 minutes ago, Danila T. said:

Yes, the download option (in My Kaspersky) will appear after you purchase a licence.
This is the product in question.

Hi @Danila T.

• This is not making sense: how can @kevin94k purchase a licence IF, in the DACH mobile shops (Google Play/App Store), he can only find Kaspersky Security & VPN = v21.3, not Kaspersky Standard - MR7
  • OR, do you mean he should purchase a license for the old product, to get "the download option (in My Kaspersky)" for MR7 Windows, which is what he wants? ?

Thank you?

Flood? +?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

Thanks for your question(s) kevin94k, as this thread helped clarify things for me, too. Especially when it seems to be a generic download from PlayStore, without a lot of description to know what version it is, what it includes, especially with the change over to the new Kaspersky versions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jonny quest said:

Thanks for your question(s) kevin94k, as this thread helped clarify things for me, too. Especially when it seems to be a generic download from PlayStore, without a lot of description to know what version it is, what it includes, especially with the change over to the new Kaspersky versions.

i found out that you can just buy kaspersky internet security license.

1.) activate KIS on my kaspersky ( if not already owned )

2.) download kaspersky standard from co.uk website and install it.

3.) login with your my kaspersky account on kaspersky standard application and done should work.

for kaspersky security cloud install kaspersky plus.

• Like 1