Kaspersky Plus Not Showing on Context Menu

13 hours ago, Belisiario said:
  • I recently updated my version to the Plus. 
  • I noticed the Kaspersky Icon to verify virus is not showing in the context menu as it used to.
  • I looked for configuration but couldn’t find any.

Hello @Belisiario

Welcome!

Tell us: 

1. Before updating to Kaspersky Plus, which software was installed? 
  2. Which KPlus version & patch(x) is installed - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Which Windows OS & build, follow: How to find the version & build of the operating system
  4. Which region are you in? 

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

7 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Belisiario

Welcome!

Tell us: 

1. Before updating to Kaspersky Plus, which software was installed? 
  2. Which KPlus version & patch(x) is installed - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Which Windows OS & build, follow: How to find the version & build of the operating system
  4. Which region are you in? 

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

1.    Kaspersky Total Security

2.    21.8.5.452

3.    Windows 11 Pro - Versão 22H2 (Compilação do Sistema Operacional 22621.819)

4.    Brazil

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2022 at 3:12 PM, Berny said:

I did. And after quite a while they answered me, but the support guy said simply to ‘send the Kaspersky shortcut to the desktop area ?! I even sent this post to give more context to him, but I don’t think he even read it.

And after I explained the situation, he just gave me the step-by-step to uninstall and install the software. So for the time being I will just keep using the selective analyze option inside Kaspersky.

If anyone knows how to fix this without having to uninstall it, please get in touch!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Gionatan said:

Windows 11 22H2, Plus 21.9.6.465. There is only one icon in general menu that don't function (not open), no icon for files/folders.

Ciao @Gionatan,

Welcome back!

• This is from Russia: need incident numbers to proceed, as we will need traces to escalate to developers
  1. Please contact support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts & post back the Incident number please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1

I wrote to Assistance: they quested me if i changed the windows menu, yes i have changed the windows 11 menu with the program W11ClassicMenu, i try to ripristinate the menu windows 11 classic as original and the Kaspersky icon appears, but if i select menu style windows 10 the Kaspersky icon disappears again.

I just sent gsi to assistance to resolve the problem for menu windows style 10. I'd like to use this menu.

Menu Windows 11 Classic.jpg

I've noticed the same thing on my Windows 11 (with the latest updates and W10 context menu) and i can't use context menu, neither on desktop nor other areas/windows. At least it's visible for desktop right click, but for other areas no luck. I've also attached two pictures below to give some ideas to developers. I think it's a known bug and hopefuly it gets a fix soon.

Adsız.jpg

Adsız2.jpg

Edited by Warmuro

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 7:12 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Ciao @Gionatan,

Welcome back!

• This is from Russia: need incident numbers to proceed, as we will need traces to escalate to developers
  1. Please contact support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts & post back the Incident number please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Assistenza Tecnica di Kaspersky - ID INC000015149546

Gentile Cliente,
a seguito di richiesta alla nostra sede centrale le indichiamo quanto di seguito.
La problematica indicata risulta essere collegata ad un bug di sistema 6485824, il quale viene risolto nella prossima versione 2021MR13.
Il rilascio di tale versione partirà dalla giornata di oggi.
Per cui la invitiamo nei prossimi giorni a verificare gli aggiornamenti presenti dell'applicazione ed a effettuarli, quindi a verificare la persistenza o meno della problematica stessa.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:
  1. How can I upgrade to the version you mentioned? 

Hello @SystemInfo,

Welcome back!

1. Version & patch updates are rolled out in staggered distributions across the globe; patiently wait for the TFU, if (you) cannot wait, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

version 21.13.5.506, What's new in the latest version of the application? 

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Hello @SystemInfo,

Welcome back!

1. Version & patch updates are rolled out in staggered distributions across the globe; patiently wait for the TFU, if (you) cannot wait, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

version 21.13.5.506, What's new in the latest version of the application? 

So if I wait it will update itself to the new version 21.13.5.506?
Knowing that my current version is 21.9.6.465.

Well, Kaspersky could put a button to update the product like other AVs like Avast, Eset...

• Like 1