Kaspersky Plus Not Showing on Context Menu

1 hour ago, SystemInfo said:
  1. So if I wait it will update itself to the new version 21.13.5.506?
  2. Well, Kaspersky could put a button to update the product like other AVs like Avast, Eset...
  1. TFU = Total Force UpdateKaspersky users do not get a choice, the software will be updated - follow exactly the same rules that have been followed with all (your) other version & patch updates - for as long as (you) have had Kaspersky software installed >>> after arriving *silently*, the new version or patch will sit & wait for the machine to be rebooted or 7 days/168 hours to pass; IF the machine is not rebooted in that timeframe & the 7 days passes, the Kaspersky icon (on Windows taskbar or hidden icons) will turn red, the Kaspersky icon, in the main window GUI will turn yellow, there will be a notification in the Kaspersky Notification center - advising the device requires rebooting & there may also be a notification in the Windows Action center. 
  2. Kaspersky could do a lot of things @SystemInfo?IF *you* want something, be proactive, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts page, fill in an Email or Chat, then select Feedback, I have a Suggestion, or Feedback, I have a Complaint template - provide a detailed history & explanation/reasons for the request. Support may communicate with you & discuss the proposal. 
  • All requests go thru the relevant team/s, not all requests are successful & even successful requests may take a long time to be implemented. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SystemInfo said:

So if I wait it will update itself to the new version 21.13.5.506?

From the Beta testing section : "Release MR13 had been signed and beta testing campaign is over!",
the rollout however has not yet started → Kaspersky Lab software release stages

Also , for reasons of caution Kaspersky has always been proceeding with gradual releases from new versions.

The version 21.13 is arrived.

I uninstal 21.9 and installed 21.13, but the bug is still present: in "short" menu the Kaspersky icon there is but in "large" menu the Kaspersky icon there is not! (bug as in 21.9).

Screenshot 2023-04-25 105232.png

Screenshot 2023-04-25 110557.png

Screenshot 2023-04-25 110744.png

Edited by Gionatan

• 3 weeks later...

Safe to say that I've been dealing with this issue on the free version as well for over a month now, I'm running 21.13.5.506, freshly installed, full uninstall using revo uninstaller, the issue still persists. Any idea when this will be fixed?