Kaspersky plus keep getting a message "search for ways to speed up the computer is complete"

Hi,

I have Kaspersky plus Windows.

I keep getting a message saying "search for ways to speed up the computer is complete" from time to time from Kaspersky plus even though I have not searched for this anywhere and I do not want to speed up my computer at all.

I am wondering why Kaspersky keeps giving me this message and how it can be turned off please? I have pasted a copy of the message below.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

image.png.735996df6d2c4be34332b449d5300d5a.png

19 minutes ago, Schulte disse:

Hello @RajanR, Welcome.

Unfortunately, with the current version (MR7) there is no way to disable this notification.
Only in the upcoming version (MR8) there will be this option.

This update that will be released in (MR8) will take a long time, could you tell us when it will be released? 1 or 2 years? ?

Thanks! ?

Hello @SystemInfo,

unfortunately we do not have this information.

Only security-related updates are distributed as soon as possible. Changes to the GUI are published separately according to other aspects and also for the different markets.
It is also possible that MR8 will not come but only MR9. But it will certainly not take two years until the next version.

Thanks for the responses. What Gionatan posted makes this clear. I went to performance and it was there. This is relieving as I know that the message is from Kaspersky and I can therefore just ignore it. I went to the performance settings and there is no option for me to turn it off; I do not have the tick option that Gionatan has and I think that may have to do with the version of Kaspersky that I have.  My biggest worry was that it may be some sort of virus or message trying to pose as Kaspersky and get me to install or click something but know that I see it mentioned in the programme I know that it is legitimate and do not have to worry. 

image.png.cbd6fb93284f344d81fe45ca3af3f3e1.png

image.png.c6f3dc2ef79519e06bd697e0b1344e90.png

1 hour ago, Gionatan said:

Plus 21.7 but not is this option to disable speed-up?

disable speedup.jpg

23 minutes ago, RajanR said:

version of Kaspersky that I have

Hello @RajanR

Thank you for posting back!

Just to address the "version" issue. 

Open the Kaspersky app, select the Support-Head icon (on the lower left of the GUI), the Support window opens, the 4th line shows the Version, OR, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About - the Version is shown beneath the product name. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife