kaspersky plus 2year 5 pc help

Hi everyone 

i purchase kaspersky plus 2year 5 pc because i know i am going to give it for my family, and my good friend, 

so i just fix my friends laptop and install kaspersky plus tried to activate it and its asking for my email address , i never seen this before in kaspersky internet security , so i use my email and it says its activated but i dont want to give him with my email address detais so i click on log out sign and it went back to activation screen , how can active this laptop be out my email , its crazy never had this before i just spend 30 pounds to buy this license and if this how kaspersky works now i am not happy 

can anyone help me i just want to activate pc and use 1 activation and i will leave with 4 more 

is there a away activate be out email , or its not an option anymore 

3 minutes ago, Guilhermesene4096 said:

@tmacWelcome

All Kaspersky products require an email address that is associated with a My Kaspersky account.

There is no need for you to inform your family and friends of an email address and password, they just need to have a My Kaspersky account and you can share the license with them.

so i seen and option log in like with google account that means i can say to them log in this way and then i can share the license with them is that correct because what i dont like for example if i go to kaspersky now i got this option with my email, and i dont want to give him a computer with my email 

ab6aac27-fee6-4fa2-96e3-b7d8d779bed1.jpeg

208b1ebe-d829-48db-98f2-68ef08860916.jpeg

and if i click on sign out icon next to manage account kaspersky plus its become not activated i never had this on kaspersky internet security i use to buy for 5 pc a key and that it kaspersky used to be activated for 2 years 

Edited by tmac

@tmac

As I told you, you can share your subscription with someone else, as long as that other person has a My Kaspersky account.

At no point will the invited person have access to your account, so there is a need for them to have their own My Kaspersky account.

Spoiler

01.thumb.png.3ad6b7ffb3864be1d70cb6b18f50ef3b.png

• Scroll down the page and find the "Invite" button
Edited by Guilhermesene4096
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2024 at 3:21 AM, Guilhermesene4096 said:

@tmac

As I told you, you can share your subscription with someone else, as long as that other person has a My Kaspersky account.

At no point will the invited person have access to your account, so there is a need for them to have their own My Kaspersky account.

Reveal hidden contents

01.thumb.png.3ad6b7ffb3864be1d70cb6b18f50ef3b.png

• Scroll down the page and find the "Invite" button

Even if the invited people does not have a My Kaspersky account, it will be created for them once they accepted the invite.

You can read more about that here:

https://support.kaspersky.com/KPC/1.0/en-US/134048.htm