Kaspersky Password Manager Problem [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by intrusus,

Hi I'm trying to change my password so I put in my email address and then the password then it asks for my security question and I answer it correctly and it is saying that my answer is wrong. I don't know who to contact regarding it as it's so hard to speak to anybody. Moderator: Post edited - Renamed: "Eromgiwc" is not a good title for the post.

• Solution
Hey, a warm welcome to the Kaspersky Community! :smile: Which Kaspersky Lab service would you like to access? Please post the URL where you're trying to reset your password. If you forgot the answer to your security question from "My Kaspersky" account, please contact the official support by phone. Don't forget to select the correct country to be connected to the appropriate support representative. On the support page select "General Product Use" and on the right side "Contact Support" -> "Kaspersky Lab". There you will find the corresponding phone number. Good Luck, Leon

Hi I'm trying to change my password so I put in my email address and then the password then it asks for my security question and I answer it correctly and it is saying that my answer is wrong. I don't know who to contact regarding it as it's so hard to speak to anybody.
Hi, please contact technical support via https://my.kaspersky.com and you will be helped.