Kaspersky Password Manager Premium with Kaspersky Total Security

jaikt

Hi,

I have bought a Kaspersky Total Security Subscription. It shows that I am eligible for free premium subscription of Kaspersky Password Manager through kinguin. But when i install the application it says i have the free version of it 😡. Same thing goes on for android and Mac. But it shows me that i have premium subscription of it. Please Help!!!!

Hello @jaikt

Welcome!

• ✅ A Kaspersky Total Security license, includes Premium Kaspersky Password Manager✅
  1. In the Kaspersky Password Manager application, is your email address the same as the email address you’ve used for the MyKaspersky account & the Kaspersky Total Security license → image 1? 
  2. Have you signed out of your Kaspersky Password Manager application → image 1, then shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on computer, login, sign into Kaspersky Password Manager, using the same email address as the email address you’ve used for the MyKaspersky account & the Kaspersky Total Security license ?→ image 2
  3. In Kaspersky Password Manager application, Additional, License, what shows, please post an image ? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 3 months later...

Hello @jaikt

Welcome!

• ✅ A Kaspersky Total Security license, includes Premium Kaspersky Password Manager✅
  1. In the Kaspersky Password Manager application, is your email address the same as the email address you’ve used for the MyKaspersky account & the Kaspersky Total Security license → image 1? 
  2. Have you signed out of your Kaspersky Password Manager application → image 1, then shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on computer, login, sign into Kaspersky Password Manager, using the same email address as the email address you’ve used for the MyKaspersky account & the Kaspersky Total Security license ?→ image 2
  3. In Kaspersky Password Manager application, Additional, License, what shows, please post an image ? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

i have same issue and i did what u write and in the end its same with my email and free user :(

but i just have to explain something

1- i buy my total security from outside website name https :// www . kinguin . net/

2-when i just put the code of product ,the activation time  appear as (2016 to 2022) as 6 years for 3 users and the password manager working so fine as premium user( i just pay for 1 year not 6🤔👆  and for 1 user not 3 )

3-after 5-10 mints the activation time changed to get Activation error in kaspersky password manager in my kaspersky account in the website and get notification as i m now on free user not premium

4- i did all what you write or what i see on anther guide on support

5- i try to delete all my account and reinstall the 2 apps total security and password manager

6- once i put the key its fine after 10 mints just change from premium to free user only in password manager

in the end i feeling i pad my money for seller have old key for 6 years and 3 user and the password manager feature only for 1 user from that 3 and he have it or sold for some one already taken.

please advice me with the solution and tell me i can report that for the website to refund my money or take fully feature of total security 

feeling so bad 😥  

Hello @zak

Welcome!

1. kinguin.net has Buyer Protection, you need to log a case with them → take screen prints of all of the problem, so they are very clear about the issue, don’t be emotional in your discussion, present everything in a factual manner & explain why you feel you’ve been deceived.
  2. kinguin.net looks like it’s a market place for many sellers; whether or not they make the sellers stick to their rules will probably be very difficult to determine. 
  3. In your own location, if you have a Consumer protection authority, contact them & ask them what solutions they may be able to suggest. 
  4. The reason Kaspersky always recommends buying from Kaspersky & or a Kaspersky authorised dealer is exactly to protect people from experiencing the issues you’ve encountered. 

Good luck! 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @zak

Welcome!

1. kinguin.net has Buyer Protection, you need to log a case with them → take screen prints of all of the problem, so they are very clear about the issue, don’t be emotional in your discussion, present everything in a factual manner & explain why you feel you’ve been deceived.
  2. kinguin.net looks like it’s a market place for many sellers; whether or not they make the sellers stick to their rules will probably be very difficult to determine. 
  3. In your own location, if you have a Consumer protection authority, contact them & ask them what solutions they may be able to suggest. 
  4. The reason Kaspersky always recommends buying from Kaspersky & or a Kaspersky authorised dealer is exactly to protect people from experiencing the issues you’ve encountered. 

Good luck! 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thank you so much , i already take the same action with them , they refund my money back and yep that problem from the seller and i will pay in Kaspersky no any more out store to keep my mind in peace , Thank you so much for your helpful steps with me

Hello @zak

You’re most welcome☺ !

Than you for posting back👌

You’ve had a very unhappy experience, we’re so pleased to read you’ve been refunded, well done👏

Saving a few dollars, by buying on non-Kaspersky websites may result in costing more, certainly in stress.

Kaspersky often has good discounts, always look for them, they happen at different times of the year, but they do happen & it’s possible to buy the software for a reasonable price. 

Also, if you’re not familiar with the software, install Kaspersky’s Premium Trial, fully test before you invest!

All the best!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

I have total security with 2 premium password manager licenses.  I’ve been using it for a while.  I purchased through Kasperky.com.  This week password manager has decided to change to the free version and wants me to pay for premium which I already have.  I’ve been in contact with tech support and so far that’s gone absolutely nowhere after two conversations.  The suggestions offered don’t even make sense.  I have little faith I’m going to get any help from them.  Perhaps what you guys are experiencing isn’t entirely due to where you purchased your licenses from and Kaspersky is the one having the issue.  I’m extremely frustrated at the moment as I have come to rely on it for 100+ logins.  I’ve signed out of the apps.  Uninstalled the apps.  Reinstalled.  Re-logged in.  Even logging into the passwords on Kaspersky’s website it wants me to purchase premium.  Clearly its an issue with them.  😡