Kaspersky Password Manager on Chromebooks

Hello Petrball, Welcome! Sadly ChromeOS is not supported by KPM, however, there are pwd managers that are compatible with ChromeOS, those same pwd managers "data" can be imported into KPM, so, as a possible solution, if you're looking to use the same (KPM) pwds in your ChromeBook, you could check if the KPM data can be imported into one of the compatible pwd managers, if that were correct, then exporting KPM data to the ChromeBook pwd manager, would at least mean you still had all the same pwds across your devices.... That's the only "hope" I can offer, unfortunately. Best regards!

• 1 month later...
Its not really an answer. That will mean maintaining two password managers. It seems the best option would be to move away from KPM to Lastpass or Dart or another who already have a solution. This is not my preferred option. I would prefer to stay with KPM

Its not really an answer. That will mean maintaining two password managers. It seems the best option would be to move away from KPM to Lastpass or Dart or another who already have a solution. This is not my preferred option. I would prefer to stay with KPM
petrball, It's an honest answer based on facts. You may wish to raise a "I have a suggestion" request with Kaspersky Lab Technical Support. Product enhancements and development requests are not processed via the Community portal. Kaspersky require all of us, to submit any such requests, directly to their Technical Support Team. Kaspersky technical/business teams review all requests, measure requests again a variety of benchmarks and do whatever passes. Kaspersky Technical Team will communicate with you regarding any suggestion raised with them. To contact Technical Support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/, choose location, select GENERAL PRODUCT, then choose: OnlineChat (if it's available in your region), Submit a request, .via your MyKaspersky online account, using "I have a suggestion" template, or PHONE Thank you.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...