Kaspersky Password Manager, list would not be sorted by the Date of making the accounts, in stat it would be better if it would be sorted by the use of the accounts.

takeruki

When you have multiple accounts for a website saved in the Kaspersky Password Manager and you try to login to the site. You see on the top of the list the newest Account and at the end of the list the older account that you made.

Personal for me it would be better, of the list would not be sorted by the Date of making the accounts, in stat it would be better if it would be sorted by the use of the accounts.

I don't know if this would be just an improvement for me or for more of you guys, please give me feedback how you like the idea?

Hello  @takeruki,

Welcome!

Regarding “With multiple accounts for a website, saved in KPM, and you try to login to the site, you see on the top of the list the newest acccount & at the end of the list the older account”, is that referring to what’s seen in the KPM GUI, or KPM browser extension

Please let me know? 

Regarding “sorted by the use of the accounts”, do you use Favourites ?

Thank you🙏

Resources:

Sort entries (A–Z)

KPM Library

Hi FLOOD,

thank you for your reply. I din’t used the favourites jet, so i looked it up and testet it. Unfortunatly it is not what i was looking for.

See this example:

Here i have multiple Accounts to login, and this i would like to sort on my own or woud get sorted, depending how often i use each account, or las used etc.

Right now i dont see were i can do this, even not over favourites.

Thank you for your help!

Hello @takeruki,

You’re very welcome!

Thank you for the additional information & image👏

No, unfortunately, KPM extension has no configurable sort filters.

KPM GUI, sorting choices are alphabetical only, which is by default, so it’s not really a choice😒

The issue has previously been escalated to the KPM developers, sometimes change happens quickly, at other times, it’s very slow. 

I will update you, as soon as there’s any update. 

Thank you🙏

Hello @takeruki,

You’re very welcome!

It’s important to note, any changes, enhancements, have to meet many benchmarks, the process can take a long time, but I will certainly provide any feedback when there is some.

1. Have you worked with other password manager applications & web browser extensions that use a frequency of use  filter? 
  2. Also, is KPM licensed?

Please let me know?

Thank you🙏

• 6 months later...