Kaspersky Password Manager does not work on Chrome browser.

Since I upgraded to Kaspersky total security, my Kaspersky Password Manager doesn't work on chrome browser and somehow it defaults to Microsoft Edge. I went to the setting and select Google Chrome as my default browser. I noticed that it's telling me to download the Extension for the chrome browser. But it's been installed. It's not recognizing it. I re-installed it, but it says "not installed".

So, It's either you didn't tell your consumer that it doesn't work on Google Chrome and this company decided to use Microsoft Edge instead. Or, is there a fix to this problem?? If you have a fix, you should make video on youtube to solve this problem. I need help with Kaspersky Password Manager not working anymore.

Dennis

Edited by soulvenger

39 minutes ago, soulvenger said:
  1. Since I upgraded to Kaspersky total security, my Kaspersky Password Manager doesn't work on chrome browser and somehow it defaults to Microsoft Edge.
  2. I went to the setting and select Google Chrome as my default browser. I noticed that it's telling me to download the Extension for the chrome browser. But it's been installed. It's not recognizing it. I re-installed it, but it says "not installed". Dennis

Hello @soulvenger, Dennis, 

Welcome!

Kaspersky supports:  

• Microsoft Edge based on Chromium (version 79 or later)
  • Firefox (version 65 or later)
  • Chrome (version 70 or later)
  • Yandex. Browser (version 18.10 or later)
  • Vivaldi, Brave, Comodo Dragon (a limited number of features are available in a pilot mode)
Spoiler

image.png.28bb721b368d6f39b1abd20aacc1055f.png

1. Which Kaspersky software did you upgrade from? 
  2. Which Kaspersky Total Security version & patch(x), x = letter, is installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Read & follow: Prepare Chrome and chromium-based browsers for Kaspersky Password Manager

Thank you?
Flood? +?

Additional, Chrome with active KPM extension:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5a4b25f7d6698a47f49c679663711dee.png

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Canh canh said:

i got same issuse. Can some one help me.

1.png

3.png

2.png

A few months ago the same thing happened to me, what I did I uninstalled the Password Manager, restarted the machine and did the installation again.
Try this option for you it works for you, please come back with the result.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaspersky Password Manager cannot automatically turn off Chrome's and chromium-based browsers' build-in password manager. Please turn off autosave and autofill settings in your browser manually to avoid performance issues in the Kaspersky Password Manager extension.

Regards,
J Wick