KASPERSKY PASSWORD MANAGER

DRV5236

I have set my Gmail account to automatically login when clicked on the tab if its logged itself out. However, I noticed that if the password is automatically put by Kaspersky, sometimes the webpage lags and I can click on Show Password and it shows me my password. There should be a feature where if you're using Kaspersky password manager, the show password buttons become unclickable on websites. Basically something that doesn't let someone click on show password. I know I can lock my vault if someone is using my laptop, but its still something that I feel should be worked on.

I have set my Gmail account to automatically login when clicked on the tab if its logged itself out. However, I noticed that if the password is automatically put by Kaspersky, sometimes the webpage lags and I can click on Show Password and it shows me my password.

There should be a feature where if you're using Kaspersky password manager, the show password buttons become unclickable on websites.

Basically something that doesn't let someone click on show password.

I know I can lock my vault if someone is using my laptop, but its still something that I feel should be worked on.

Hello, @DRV5236

• Also, we've tried to replicate the "visible GMAIL password in lagging browser” & are unable to do so:
  1. So, Auto-login is set in KPM for one GMAIL account → is that correct? 
  2. Do the GMAIL account(s) have 2FA activated? 
  3. Does the "visible" password show in all supported browsers
  4. Are any GMAIL profiles/passwords saved in the actual browser(s)? 
  5. Have all affected browsers been refreshed/reset to Default (for Chrome chrome://settings/reset) (for Edge edge://settings/reset)? 
  6. Is the Show password the one we've highlighted in our image? 
  7. Which KPM version & patch? Refer: Read before you create a new topic! ? 
  8. Show us the problem in a video → {blur any sensitive data} please? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋