Kaspersky not filling login info

AllenG

Hello @AllenG

Welcome!

Read before you create a new topic!

With KPM 9.0.2.17031 (q), Auto-save & Autofill on, we’re able to replicate the issue in all browsers.

1. Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in: Application malfunction, Other template; support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you.
  2. After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

➡ Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thanks for your help and for pointing me to “Read before...”  Should have thought to check for something like that before posting.  Unless you feel I should close this posting, I’m going to leave it open so I can post the answer I find from Kaspersky Technical Support in case it might help others.

Hello @AllenG

You’re most welcome☺ !

• Do not worry too much about “Read before posting”, it helps us help you if we know OS version & build & software version & patch, but it’s not a show stopper. 
  • Only Moderators can close topics.
  • Moderators, Community Admin, Kaspersky employees & people who post topics can select “Best answer” to any reply they think has helped them & people who post a topic can even mark one of their own replies as “Best answer”. 
  • Selecting “Best answer”, changes a topic status to Solved. 
  • A Solved topic status allows any Community member, Moderators, Community Admin, & Kaspersky employees to continue to post replies to the topic.
  • A Closed topic status does not allow any further replies to be made to the topic by Community members other than Moderators, Community Admin & or Kaspersky employees. 
  • It will certainly be helpful & appreciated, if, when Kaspersky Technical provide a reason for KPM not functioning correctly on texasgasservice, you share the information with the Community. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋