Kaspersky keep asking me application premissions

I have an application that I run daily at my PC startup, every time Kaspersky pops up, and shows that the application with restrictions is attempting to receive sound...

No matter what I choose, Remember my choice for this sequence or Trust this application, this pop-up will be there the next time I boot up my PC.

It's been 2 years now and it's annoying. Is there any way I can stop this from appearing? I don't use mic in that application so doesn't matter if it was blocked or not.

1 hora atrás, DJW disse:

I have an application that I run daily at my PC startup, every time Kaspersky pops up, and shows that the application with restrictions is attempting to receive sound...

No matter what I choose, Remember my choice for this sequence or Trust this application, this pop-up will be there the next time I boot up my PC.

It's been 2 years now and it's annoying. Is there any way I can stop this from appearing? I don't use mic in that application so doesn't matter if it was blocked or not.

Let's go.
I'll try to explain what I understand.

• Go to Settings >> Privacy Settings >> Webcam and Microphone Control >> Check the box to block access to the microphone for all Applications or uncheck the second box to stop notifying if an Application is using the Microphone.

image.thumb.png.e85d8cba7aefffcc866fabdf41acc7e6.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 11:59 AM, SystemInfo said:

Let's go.
I'll try to explain what I understand.

• Go to Settings >> Privacy Settings >> Webcam and Microphone Control >> Check the box to block access to the microphone for all Applications or uncheck the second box to stop notifying if an Application is using the Microphone.

image.thumb.png.e85d8cba7aefffcc866fabdf41acc7e6.png

That works, but I do use mic regularly for video calls so I can't just block all, and I do want to keep this feature in case some unwanted mic access