Kaspersky Internet Security Unreadable

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello, I recently upgraded from Kaspersky free to Kaspersky Internet Security to find the dark mode not in the same place. I cannot seem to find it and cannot read light mode very well due to an eye condition. Surely there is one on there as it makes ZERO sense to have a free product include more accessibility features then a paid one. May as well ask this too, is there a way to change the text scale?

avpui_2022-08-30_03-32-25.png

• Solution
2 hours ago, Elevatorchannel2 said:

Hello, I recently upgraded from Kaspersky free to Kaspersky Internet Security to find the (1) dark mode not in the same place. I cannot seem to find it and cannot read light mode very well due to an eye condition. Surely there is one on there as it makes ZERO sense to have a free product include more accessibility features then a paid one. May as well ask this too, is there a way to change the text scale?

Hello @Elevatorchannel2

Welcome!

1. For Kaspersky Internet Security, please follow: How to change the application design theme & Select a ZIP file or folder, noting: The capability to change the application design theme is not available in all regions. According to Kaspersky support, dark mode is available in their new range: Frequently asked questions (FAQ) Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium, by Danila T, but again, The capability to change the application design theme is not available in all regions.
  2. Unfortunately, changing the GUI interface text scale is not possible.  

Thank you?

Flood? +?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife