Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) stops working suddenly - Info via System Service Center

Today I've got for a second time a strange behaviour of KIS - suddenly the System (Win7 Ultimate SP1) informed via Service Center, that all functions (as firewall, virus and spyware detection) of KIS are "temporarily switched off". I didn't do anything related to KIS at that moment, there were only some I/O via network (multiple downloads running) and an active WinDiff scan of two hard disk partitions. A short check with SysInternals Process Explorer showed, that there was really no KIS-GUI running at all. At least some KIS services (detected by their company name entry) were loaded, but it wasn't clear if they were working. A try to start KIS again from the Start menu seems to have no effect, but after some seconds delay, KIS was starting up an running again as before - no entries of that behaviour within the reports... Some ideas? regards kaspersky user edit1: KIS version 19.0.0.1088(e)

Sorry for being late.... Thanks for answering. Wan't post the report - too much information about the machine etc. pp. I don't have the time to go trough all these files and check for sensible information. I was just curious if someone else has experienced such a behaviour, and if possible, to link this to some typical circumstances or a definite KIS-update... My last idea was, that it could be somehow connected to network changes due to a VPN-Provider (not Kaspersky itself) I use. kaspersky user

• 11 months later...