Kaspersky internet security is blocking pages and services

APCO
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello everyone,

I have a weird problem. KIS is totally blocking: Windows update - Microsoft Store - Dell Support - Nvidia Geforce Experience login.

i can open other websites easily, KIS itself can login to my.kaspersky.com and can update database smoothly. I searched the forum and found about using : opentip.kaspersky.com

I wanted to check it on dell support website and i needed to login first.. the login page for kaspersky itself can't open with strange errors.

Untitled21.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitleasdsadssasd.jpg

Untitleasdsadsadasdssasd.jpg

Untitleasdsadsadadsdssasd.jpg

Untitleasasd.jpg

asdasd.jpg

asdasdsdsd.jpg

asdxcxcasdsdsd.jpg

Edited by APCO

26 minutes ago, APCO said:

I have a weird problem. KIS is totally blocking Windows update - Microsoft Store - Dell Support - Nvidia GeForce Experience login. || i can open other websites easily, KIS itself can login to my.kaspersky.com and can update database smoothly. I searched the forum and found about using: opentip.kaspersky.com || I wanted to check it on dell support website and i needed to login first. the login page for Kaspersky itself can't open with strange errors.

Hello @APCO

Welcome back!

Try this solution from @Igor Kurzin

1. Make sure Windows Hidden files, is checked/ticked, refer: View hidden files and folders in Windows?
  2. Open Kaspersky app, select Settings, select Generaluncheck Enable Self-Defense, select Save, select Yes - to confirm the action.
  3. Exit Kaspersky app - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit.
  4. Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report\ and delete the contents = all files and folders.
  5. Start Kaspersky app.
  6. Enable Self-Defense.
  7. Shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  8. Re-check the issue?

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

28 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @APCO

Welcome back!

Try this solution from @Igor Kurzin

1. Make sure Windows Hidden files, is checked/ticked, refer: View hidden files and folders in Windows?
  2. Open Kaspersky app, select Settings, select Generaluncheck Enable Self-Defense, select Save, select Yes - to confirm the action.
  3. Exit Kaspersky app - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit.
  4. Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report\ and delete the contents = all files and folders.
  5. Start Kaspersky app.
  6. Enable Self-Defense.
  7. Shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  8. Re-check the issue?

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Still the same , nothing happened.

• Solution
20 minutes ago, APCO said:

Still the same, nothing happened.

Hello @APCO

Thank you for the update!

1. In KIS Reports, are there any errors, that match any of the events you've shown in the screen images? IF "yes", SAVE the report as a text file (top right-hand-corner of the Report window), upload to any cloud service of your choice & post the share link please - note: select 24hrs time frame, it's not necessary to have masses of events. 
  2. In Windows security, what is the status of Core Isolation & Memory Integrity?  

Thank you?
Flood?+?

i had exact same issue for couple days ( os : windows 11 22H2) in my case i couldn't access any websites from chrome or FF managed to access only after disabling protection temporarily. 

managed to get fixed this issue after reinstalling KIS ( since KIS now knows as Standard i suggest you to install that.)