Kaspersky Internet Security AppLock is not working properly in my android ?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello @arashdvn,

Welcome!

• The Kaspersky Technical/Development Team & Kaspersky Community are entirely separate entities. 
  • The Kaspersky Community has no access to any information you may have shared with the Kaspersky Technical/Development Team. 

If you’d like us to help please provide:

1. Android operating system version?
  2. KIS version?
  3. Images & or Video of the issue?
  4. Please describe the issue in as much depth as possible: when it occurred, what preceded it, and what measures were taken to resolve? Try not to miss even the smallest detail. We make decisions and offer guidance based on the information you give. 

Thank you🙏

Hello

Android is Version 10.0

KIS 11.37.4.2691

also, it was happening in the older version

anything wich changes the focus of the program like turning Volume Up/ Down

or using system gesture settings for back or forward buttons will immediately lock the app

its not convenient at all

Hello @arashdvn,

Thank you for replying.

As the issue is with Kaspersky Technical Support, I’m sure you’ve provided an AIDA64 report, videos of the problem and the Technical Team will have asked for a KIS bug version to be used on the phone, the solution will come from them, unless, someone in the Community has an answer. 

Thank you🙏

I would love to know the response.  For some reason the Youmail app isn't reflected as protected or not protected.  I would like it to be protected like the rest of the apps.

Hello @Cust928,

I’m unable to find Youmail, if you’d post me the URL from GooglePlay Store I’m happy to keep working on this.

Thank you🙏

Hello @Cust928,

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I cannot test, for me, YouMail Voicemail & Spam Call Blocker, is not available, location restrictions, I’ve tried USA, UK & Asia, same block occurs😓

As I cannot replicate the YouMail Voicemail & Spam Call Blocker app issue, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, they will need an AIDA64 report, videos of the problem and the Technical Team may ask you to install a KIS bug version so traces log the issue, from the traces they’ll be able to find the root cause. 

Please let me know what the Technical Team determines is the problem? 

Thank you🙏

• 4 months later...

Kaspersky is safe to install and use. Plus, it's one of the best antivirus solutions available. I personally use Kaspersky on several of my home computers and enjoy excellent protection without experiencing drag. Kaspersky has a data-gathering program.

Juno Webmail Login

Electronic Mail, commonly known as email is a way to communicate with people using electronic devices. An Internet e-mail consists of an envelope and content.