kaspersky internet security 21.3 blocking connection on miniconda python environment: 'Connection aborted.'

user_kasp

Any kind of requests in some specific environments are been blocked by kaspersky. 
If is use specific env and do:
pip install yfinance for instance this request will be blocked giving follow error:
"WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'Was forced to cancel an existing connection by the remote host', None, 10054, None))': /simple/yfinance/"

it also happen with any http request. 

If I use "requests" lib to do any request it blocked.

if I change to another env I can performe this without any problem.

I tried to find any way to find blocked apps but nothing...

I tried to add python and pip to allowed apps 

settings >> Protetion >> Application Control >> Manage Applications

In trusted tab python and pip is already there
and in low restricted or untrusted there is nothing

I tried also in: 
settings >> Protetion >> Firewall >> Application rules

python and pip was trusted 

Also tried add exclusion on:
settings >> Threats and Exclusions >> Manage Exclusion 

I added folder there but that didn't work either

for fast solution I created a new env installing all again 

but I would like to know how can I see blocked apps when it is blocked .. for instance if I start command
pip install yfinance 
where i can see this blocked and unblock it ?

Hello @user_kasp

Welcome!

1. To see KIS's interaction with the app(s), in the first instance, check KIS Reports, open KIS, select More Tools, select Reports; if there's any events shown in the upper (larger section) of the Report screen, select the event, that will show any more/extended detail, about that specific event, in the lower section of the Report screen. 
  2. IF there are KIS events, SAVE the KIS Report, upload to any cloud service of your choice & post the share link please? 
  3. IF the app is blocked, has KIS Quarantine been checked? 
  4. Also, open KIS, select More Tools, select Manage applications, select Application control, select Manage applications again, in the Manage applications screen, top right-hand corner, search for the program(s) OR, scroll thru the list. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

8 hours ago, user_kasp said:

Looking for reports, and Manage Applications screen, nothing is blocked just chrome driver, but it is another thing. the issue I have is related to any type of request on python or notebooks in vscode. 

Hello @user_kasp

Thank you for posting back & the information!

It's not possible to do any analysis without data or logs, none of which can be submitted via the Community; it's a Community rule, to protect everyone's privacy.

?Please log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of any errors & a detailed history; Support may request traces & other data, they will guide you.

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife