Kaspersky icon.

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Good afternoon, Guys, it's been a while since the Kaspersky icon is not animated anymore, before when updating the database, the icon was animated and when the computer was scanning it was animated, because nowadays the icon is not getting excited?

22 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @SystemInfo

Welcome back!

It's a very old issue, if you search the forum you'll find the relevant topics, here's one: KIS-No animated tray icon

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Did I check the link you provided?
Do you know what the reason for taking it was?
Since the animated icon quickly informed when it was being scanned or even when it was downloading updates.

• Solution
2 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:
  1. Did I check the link you provided?
  2. Do you know what the reason for taking it was?
  3. Since the animated icon quickly informed when it was being scanned or even when it was downloading updates.

Hello @SystemInfo

You're most welcome!

1. No idea, did you? 
  2. & 3. From memory Kaspersky experts decided it was obsolete, they changed it to how it is now, read comments by Moderator @Schulte, in topic KIS 21 System tray icon is continually static, raised by @david3

Thank you?

Flood?+?

10 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @SystemInfo

You're most welcome!

1. No idea, did you? 
  2. & 3. From memory Kaspersky experts decided it was obsolete, they changed it to how it is now, read comments by Moderator @Schulte, in topic KIS 21 System tray icon is continually static, raised by @david3

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Thank you my friend, I understood everything that was said in the link you provided.
It's a shame that the icon is no longer animated.
How nice it would be if Kaspersky looked at our comments asking for icon animation to work again.
Since the animated icon helped a lot to better observe the behavior of the antivirus.
But thanks again for the clarification. unfortunately KASPERSKY didn't take a stand, it just thought it was better to take it out, knowing that it has a lot of customers who would like it to have an animated icon.

• Thanks 1