Kaspersky Hardware virtualization error

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

First of All I am using total security on my Wind 10 Home

image.png.23ef761a37a44c9937aa08dbf0079e82.png

and kaspersky Kts version 21.3.10.391

I have a high end pc (16 gb ram and intel core i7 10th gen)

I recently had a suggestion by the application that my hardware virtualization was "not available" and "the operating system was found unstable when using hardware virtualization". 

image.png.b834885a0110b00d05c09d33892c1992.png

I have been trying to find ways of fixing this..(btw has this something to do with hyper V since its not available on windows home(not visible in turn windows features on or off) but i have seen people install it by creating a txt file and then storing it in form of .bat  and then running it and pop outs the hyper v in settings.)

kindly help me out on how to fix it!!

Edited by Veerain

This link which you provided suggests to disables all critical grass root security systems,Why cant this software work with all these things on? Cant we add your software in device guard so that it permits to be run securely without needing to disable it??

27 minutes ago, Veerain said:
  1. This link which you provided suggests to disables all critical grass root security systems,
  2. Why cant this software work with all these things on?
  3. Cant we add Kaspersky's software in device guard so that it permits to be run securely without needing to disable it?

Hello @Veerain, 
Thank you for posting back!

1. No, the documentation is a guide of what to check when the "Hardware virtualization is not available" issue arises; if you choose not to follow the documentation, some of the features of the Kaspersky software will not be unavailable. 
  2. Not designed that way. 
  3. No. 
  4. IF you have concerns with the Kaspersky documented procedures, log a request with Kaspersky Support, select either Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  • When Support provide a solution, please share it with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

17 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

"... if you choose not to follow the documentation, some of the features of the Kaspersky software will not be unavailable."

Correction @Veerain

Apologies, small typo above. It should read:

"...if you choose not to follow the documentationsome of the features of the Kaspersky software will be unavailable."

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Respected Moderator

Please read this thread:(and the replies by the companies moderators)

In this the moderator has said:

image.png

image.thumb.png.1477a8186c7a14d04927e63021acf616.png

Kaspersky's own moderators tell about the critical security issues when we go about fixing the issue.While that was about windows 11 this still is very much applicable on windows 10 and i would appritiate such a moderator(Kudos to Wesly Zhang for providing overall knowlege of what happens when you disable something)

Sir/Madam I have no intent of creating a fight over this matter about who is right here,but my initial intention was going about fixing the issue without affecting critical system settings nevertheless I have understood your point and am aware that you are not the head technitian which might have desined the software.So you are nowhere to be blamed.and I dont blame you for your compan's software design.I also understand that my not choosing to apply these so called "fixes"(by disabling some important security features which tamper with your softwares proper performance ) will result in not having full acess to the software's features.

Having realized this I request you to forward this issue as a feedback to your technical team for creating a fix which may not have to deal with turning off certain base security features built in for critical protection by the manufacturers.

Thanking You 

Veerain  

Edited by Veerain