Kaspersky Free context menu missing Win11

BALTAGY

Hello @BALTAGY,

why this option for a partition is missing, I can't answer you. Maybe it is not technically possible or it is too rarely needed. In any case, the option is also not available in the licensed version.

To scan a partition you have to open the 'Selective Scan'. There you can select a complete partition via 'Select' (and adjust the settings for the scan if necessary).

Spoiler

image.png.a7d0f7d1317e11b98583bd1d67c4d367.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Schulte said:

Hello @BALTAGY,

why this option for a partition is missing, I can't answer you. Maybe it is not technically possible or it is too rarely needed. In any case, the option is also not available in the licensed version.

To scan a partition you have to open the 'Selective Scan'. There you can select a complete partition via 'Select' (and adjust the settings for the scan if necessary).

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a7d0f7d1317e11b98583bd1d67c4d367.png

I know we can scan throw the program but via context menu is faster and easier

Hello @BALTAGY,

I just found something else. On my system it depends on where exactly the mouse pointer is aligned when right clicking. Depending on that, a different context menu appears.
If the mouse pointer is at the right end, only the default menu appears.

Spoiler

image.png.479957f0f3aadc2595a92dba45c95f65.png

If the mouse pointer is further to the left, right-clicking highlights the HD and the scan option is present in the context menu.

Spoiler

image.png.c38598df4ceccdfa12816ba3876d7101.png

So it depends on Windows which action takes place.
Can you please test if it is similar for you?