Kaspersky Free: Any interference with activating Free and Paid versions? Use same My Kaspersky account?

RoadSign78
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I have a paid subscription to KIS for 3 devices. I have a 4th win 7 PC im setting up for other uses.I will need to go online for drivers and downloads at times,so I want to use Kasperskys free version for this PC. My questions are:

1. Will activating the free version interfere in any way with the paid version in the same network?
  2. When logging into My Kaspersky in order to activate the cloud, Do I need to create another My Kaspersky account for this free version or use my Existing Kaspersky account?

• Solution

Hello @RoadSign78,

Welcome!

• 1 Re “ Will activating the free version interfere in any way with the paid version in the same network? “
  • No
  • 2 Re “ Do I need to create another My Kaspersky account for this free version or use my Existing Kaspersky account?
  • If the device is “for other users”, it’s better to create another MyKaspersky account, otherwise they will need access to your MyKaspersky account - using your email address & your password😨

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @RoadSign78,

Additional to my previous reply.

Before installing any Kaspersky product:

1. Check system requirements ?
  2. Run software compatibility conflict check?
  3. Follow the How to install Kaspersky Free documentation carefully. 
  4. &, please confirm, which product is being installed: Kaspersky Free or Kaspersky Security Cloud Free

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 4 weeks later...