Kaspersky endpoint security windows 10 (32 bit) using CPU [MOVED]

Go to solution Solved by Dmitry Parshutin,

Hi I am running Kaspersky endpoint security windows 10 and it is consistently using more than 20% of my CPU even so nothing is running (on Kaspersky or on the computer), ans this for all morning and kinda stop in the afternoon. My IT university guy checked and we cannot find any reason for that..what can I do? Thank you for your help plenty of people have the same configuration without any problems... //Mod Note: moved to proper section.

Hi I am running Kaspersky endpoint security windows 10 and it is consistently using more than 20% of my CPU even so nothing is running (on Kaspersky or on the computer), ans this for all morning and kinda stop in the afternoon. My IT university guy checked and we cannot find any reason for that..what can I do? Thank you for your help plenty of people have the same configuration without any problems... //Mod Note: moved to proper section.
Hello! Please attach a full GSI report from affected host. Thank you!

here you are https://we.tl/t-Y4i0v3L99O thank you for your help also noticed that chrome, edge or firefox can't really keep up.... after a few browsing the CPU of those too can reach 30% while nothing is doing anything...and kaspersky up to its 30% too, is it related...I do not know.. thanks