Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud says it 'Application is not activated'

Hi,

Typically when I install the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud for Business, I download the application from the cloud.kaspersky.com website and install it via the distribution package for Windows. Usually this happens without any issue.

Recently, I had to troubleshoot issues with installing Microsoft Office 365 and the Office installer wasn't running correctly. I had already installed Kaspersky prior to Office 365. To ensure that KESC wasn't blocking the installer (after numerous tries of other methods), I decided to uninstall Kaspersky and selected not to save any data. 

Once I had rectified the issue with Microsoft Office 365, I reinstalled Kaspersky. It installed successfully but the taskbar notification icon reads that 'Application is not activated'. I can't for the life of me find where to locate any kind of License key to input into the application to activate it.

This problem is true for the 2 most recent brand new laptops that I had provisioned. Both had Kaspersky installed which I subsequently uninstalled for troubleshooting and now reinstalled again. Both machines exhibit 'Application is not activated'. How do I resolve this?

My organization has spare licenses for issue. I don't know how to 'reconnect' the device to get the 'license'. Need help.