Kaspersky does not notify

I'm new to the forum, so I don't know if the right thing would be to post in this forum menu. I'm also using the translator, so I apologize.

I used Kaspersky Security Cloud and it notified whenever a website downloaded something automatically in the background of the browser, especially when I went to a movie/series website, but I recently downloaded Kaspersky Standard and it doesn't notify me about it. Leaving me thinking that instead of blocking such downloads, it is letting websites automatically download these files. Does anyone know if it's the program itself or if you have to do some extra configuration?

2 horas atrás, Lobby disse:

I'm new to the forum, so I don't know if the right thing would be to post in this forum menu. I'm also using the translator, so I apologize.

I used Kaspersky Security Cloud and it notified whenever a website downloaded something automatically in the background of the browser, especially when I went to a movie/series website, but I recently downloaded Kaspersky Standard and it doesn't notify me about it. Leaving me thinking that instead of blocking such downloads, it is letting websites automatically download these files. Does anyone know if it's the program itself or if you have to do some extra configuration?

Due to the filters that Kaspersky has configured by default, it is certain that it does not let you download anything from the site.
Do you have a print or video for us to check? ?

2 horas atrás, SystemInfo disse:

Devido aos filtros que o Kaspersky configurou por padrão, é certo que não permite baixar nada do site.
Tem algum print ou vídeo para verificarmos? ?

But I know that Kaspersky won't let you download anything from the site. In this case, I pointed out that there are sites that download files automatically without informing the user. On kaspersky security cloud it did, BUT on kaspersky standard it doesn't. That's my doubt, does the Standard not block? Since the notification does not appear.

1 hour ago, Lobby disse:

But I know that Kaspersky won't let you download anything from the site. In this case, I pointed out that there are sites that download files automatically without informing the user. On kaspersky security cloud it did, BUT on kaspersky standard it doesn't. That's my doubt, does the Standard not block? Since the notification does not appear.

It may be that it silently blocks checking the reports that Kaspersky generates in your antivirus.