Kaspersky Cloud Free laggin my text input in Firefox and Chrome Software version is 21.2.16.590

jonzn4SUSE
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I just upgraded from Kaspersky Free to the Cloud version because of sign in issues on YouTube.

The Cloud version is slowing down text input into the browsers and not apps like notepad or word.  Even backspacing to delete text is lagging.

I closed the Cloud app and all is well.  This is the same issue as the below post.  I reinstalled the app, but still have the same issue in both browsers.

What’s funny is that I’m not seeing the lag issue on this site while typing this post.  ;-))

Why is that???

This is the issue I had with Kaspersky Free which is why I upgraded.

Link

• Solution

Hello @jonzn4SUSE

Thank you for posting back & the images👌

❓ Since updating to KSCF, are there still two issues: “sign in issues on YouTube” & “lagging text input in Firefox and Chrome” ? 

• As a test only, not as a solution, please do the following two checks, one at a time:
  1. If Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages is unchecked, does “lagging text input in Firefox and Chrome” issue persist? 
  2. If Do not scan encrypted connections is unchecked, does “lagging text input in Firefox and Chrome” issue persist? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋