Kaspersky Cloud Free 21.3.10.391(f) and Windows 11, support window shows Windows 10.

Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Hi, I hope the day is going well!
Recently I discover some issue on Kaspersky Cloud Free 21.3.10.391(f) and Windows 11.

Opening Kaspersky than the support icon near the settings icon that can be found on bottom left showing I’m on Windows 10 when I’m on Windows 11.

I hope Kaspersky can fix this in the future as the program should be already compatible with the latest Windows version that is 11!

I also faced the issue Secure traffic in Window Operating System not monitored but thanks to the mentioned post I resolved the issue.

I don’t know if Kaspersky staff checks post here and keep track of bugs that free users seems can just report by the community, I hope so.

Have a nice day,

Marco

• 2 months later...

You are most welcome!

Have a great day and stay safe! 

This issue is not yet fixed and I done a reinstall of Windows 11, still see I’m running Windows 10 on Kaspersky.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @o87 and all, 

The issue is fixed, the fix will be released with the next version of the product, which is expected in early 2022. 

There is nothing to worry with regards to this issue, it is only cosmetic and it does not influence the functionality of the product in any way. 

Hi Igor,

Is this the reason a device would show critical for this specific topic? It’s also running windows 11 but shows windows 10

Hello @atWORK

Welcome!

• The Windows 10/11 cosmetic fix is yet to be released. 
  • Windows 10/11 cosmetic issue has nothing to do with Device status ❗ Critical 
  1. Which Kaspersky software name, version & patch(x) x=letter, is installed →  on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Is the software Premium, Trial, or Free? 
  3. Has the software just been installed? 
  4. Are there any similar errors in Kaspersky Reports? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @atWORK

Welcome!

1. The Windows 10/11 cosmetic fix is yet to be released. 
  2. It has nothing to do with Device status ❗ Critical 
  3. Which Kaspersky software name, version & patch(x) x=letter, is installed →  on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  4. Is the software Premium, Trial, or Free? 
  5. Has the software just been installed? 
  6. Are there any similar errors in Kaspersky Reports? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

1. Which Kaspersky software name, version & patch(x) x=letter, is installed?
  2. It’s a cloud plus
  3. Yes it was installed about a week ago
  4. No I cannot find any similar error in the reports

• 8 months later...

Device status stated by the managed application I'm getting this error in Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus on clients where version of Kasersky endpoit security is 11.10.0.399

image.png.bd7515d376fd7ca071b3bc409a6dd851.png

i try all traditional methods uninstall , install again even i use kav remover and than clean install nothing helps. if anybody have any idea or similar problem that is been resolved please share here with me 

8 hours ago, Imodium said:

Device status stated by the managed application I'm getting this error in Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus on clients where version of Kasersky endpoit security is 11.10.0.399

image.png.bd7515d376fd7ca071b3bc409a6dd851.png

i try all traditional methods uninstall , install again even i use kav remover and than clean install nothing helps. if anybody have any idea or similar problem that is been resolved please share here with me 

Hello @Imodium

This topic is related to KSC, your question may post in this section: https://forum.kaspersky.com/forum/kaspersky-endpoint-security-cloud-155/

Regards.

• Like 1