Kaspersky blocks Zoom, Messenger Notification, Access to VPN

Hello,

I have encountered an issue with Kaspersky, and I don't see similar issues here. I cannot log in my Zoom account and access my company's VPN when Kaspersky protection is on. Originally I didn't know the issue lies in Kaspersky. I got messages from both applications that there is no internet connection. However, my phone is connected to the same internet network. I also tested the internet on my other laptop, which doesn't have Kaspersky and it can log in Zoom and access my company's VPN without any issue

Then I disabled Kaspersky protection to check whether the issue lies here. Surprisingly, I can log in my Zoom account and access my company's VPN again. I also got notification from Facebook Messenger app on my laptop (I didn't notice earlier that I have stopped receiving notification)

My OS: Windows 11, version number of Kaspersky Total Security: 21.3.10.391 (j)

Note that I didn't encounter this issue before. Previously I can log in Zoom, establish connection with my company's VPN, receive notification from Messenger when Kaspersky protection is on. Now, I have to pause the protection for normal operation. I noticed this issue for the past 2 weeks, but only found the culprit last week. Could you please advise what to do with this issue? Thank you

30 minutes ago, Trang Tran said:

I have changed the setting as you suggested, but the issue still persists. Do you have any other suggestions?

Hello @Trang Tran

Thank you for posting back & the information!

?Please re-enable Encrypted connection scanning -> scan encrypted connections

• IF you had Windows 10, you could install Kaspersky VPN 21.7.7.393 & configure the Split tunneling feature to exclude the apps that are not working?
  • You may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Support, on the support page select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; include the screen images, & the KTS Report if it shows the issue and a detailed history; Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  • If you do log the issue with Support, please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Trang Tran said:

Sure thanks. I will contact Kaspersky Support and update the outcome

You're most welcome & thank you, @Trang Tran

1. Additionally, in KTS Reports, are there any events for: Zoom, Messenger Notification, (your company) Access to VPN? 
  2. & in KTS, Application control, are: Zoom, Messenger Notification, Access to VPN, trusted
Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 2 weeks later...