Kaspersky blocks Chrome Remote desktop

KOSI88

I usaully use chrome remote desktop then now after I Subscribe and install Kaspersky

I can’t connect chrome remote desktop by my phone anymore 

How to set the blocking off or this Kaspersky can not let it

so I can refund in time

I use windows 10

Hi @KOSI88 , 

The steps suggested by me are only to troubleshoot the issue to narrow down the cause of the problem and then suggest a workaround/solution. Using CRD with disabled protection cannot be considered a good/acceptable solution.

Since it helps to disable protection, can you move on to the next suggested troubleshooting step: enable protection back and try to disable protection components one by one, which one causes the problem? 

have to go to turn off firewall is there anyway to bypass only this app CRD thru fire wall?

Hello,

We have faced to similar issue before:

Bug 3281096: [SUPPORT]Firewall blocks Chrome Remote Desktop connection 

Try to add the files below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Remote Desktop\71.0.3578.15\remoting_host.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Remote Desktop\71.0.3578.15\remoting_native_messaging_host.exe

(71.0.3578.15 - probably you have another version of application)

to both "Manage exclusions" and "Specify trusted application" options in Threats and Exclusions settings. 

Check the box: Do not scan all traffic for these .exe files in "Specify trusted application" option.

Inform us about results.
Thank you.

have to go to turn off firewall is there anyway to bypass only this app CRD thru fire wall?

Hello,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Remote Desktop\71.0.3578.15\remoting_host.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Remote Desktop\71.0.3578.15\remoting_native_messaging_host.exe

to both "Manage exclusions" and "Specify trusted application" options in Threats and Exclusions settings. 

Check the box: Do not scan all traffic for these .exe files in "Specify trusted application" option.

Inform us about results.
Thank you.

Hi

Tried to put both "Manage exclusions" and "Specify trusted application" options in Threats and Exclusions settings.
But it doesn’t work still. 

Hello,

Inform us about results.
Thank you.

Hi

Tried to put both "Manage exclusions" and "Specify trusted application" options in Threats and Exclusions settings.

Hello,

try to check all boxes in this case and if it does not help, submit us data, which I requested in your incident to technical support.

Thank you. 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Inform us about results.
Thank you.

Hi

Hello,

try to check all boxes in this case and if it does not help, submit us data, which I requested in your incident to technical support.

Thank you. 

Sorry that I might reply so much late

But still It doesn’t work even I put exception in Firewall or Network.