Kaspersky blocking Vanguard(riot game client). server down error, Problem with Vanguard client, now unable to re install.

I am unable to start valorant. At first it showed a server down error and upon inspection and adding it to the Kaspersky exclusion from encrypted scan. The game started and showed the loading screen and came up with a VAL 21 error (Problem with Vanguard client). Then i deleted the whole game and downloaded it again. When i try to install it an message pops up saying unable to install.

Hello,

Where can download the client? Could you provide the url for it? and what’s the error message, Could you take a screenshot and upload to here?

Regards.

https://playvalorant.com/en-gb/

You will need to create account and download client from there. Login with that account and start downloading valorant and anticheat ( game is free2play so its easy to test). Also Vanguard anticheat will be downloaded and require reboot after installation. After that you can see all problems with KIS and Vanguard.

I usually delete that anticheat because its scanning my pc 24/7 so when i finish playing the game i remove vanguard anticheat.