Kaspersky blocking sites on parent computer?

Karel

1 hour ago, Karel said:
  1. Why is Kaspersky blocking sites on my own (parent) computer? It is just a plex forum page and I cannot access it. Kaspersky will also prevent me from even logging into Plex.

Hello @Karel

Welcome!

1. The plex site has an invalid certificate - the issue is not coming from Kaspersky Safe Kids, is there any other Kaspersky software installed? 
  2. Does the same error repeat in every other supported browser: Chrome, Firefox? 
  3. The error needs to be analyzed by Kaspersky support/Kaspersky Virus Lab, the SSL Report: plex.tv conflicts with the Kaspersky report; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error, & a detailed history; Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  4. Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

image.jpeg.20a0ea9c3397452c3560963ed015ad0b.jpeg

Resource:

Even tho invalid certificate is not covered in this certificate documentation, it's related, please read before contacting support. 

Messages "Certificate verification problem detected" and "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established" when trying to open a website

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife