Kaspersky blocking Edge update servers, Chrome and Microsoft Store

Ronaldo
Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Hello guys,

I come to report a problem with KIS that occurred after updating to Windows 11 22H2.
Microsoft Edge could no longer update and days later the Chrome connection was completely blocked. Even the Microsoft Store had the connection blocked.

There was no restriction on the KIS firewall as I could check several times. The problem was only resolved after uninstalling KIS.

I still have a few months of active account and would like to have this issue confirmed and resolved.

Thanks.

Hello @Ronaldo

Welcome!

We've requested the Moderators/Admin remove the link; we cannot see any "discussion"?

Try this solution from @Igor Kurzin

1. Open Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS), select Settings⚙, select General, uncheck Enable Self-Defense, select Save, select Yes to confirm the action.
  2. Exit KIS - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit.
  3. Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report\ and delete the contents = all files and folders.
  4. Start KIS.
  5. Enable Self-Defense.
  6. Shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  7. Re-check the issue(s)? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

On 28/09/2022 at 06:23, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Hello @Ronaldo

Welcome!

We've requested the Moderators/Admin remove the link; we cannot see any "discussion"?

Try this solution from @Igor Kurzin

1. Open Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS), select Settings⚙, select General, uncheck Enable Self-Defense, select Save, select Yes to confirm the action.
  2. Exit KIS - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit.
  3. Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report\ and delete the contents = all files and folders.
  4. Start KIS.
  5. Enable Self-Defense.
  6. Shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  7. Re-check the issue(s)? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

This folder "Report" don't exist in diretory. But I reinstalled the program and now it restored connections normally.

On 29/09/2022 at 02:25, Igor Kurzin disse:

Hi @Ronaldo

Please install the product back, will the issue persist?

If yes, please log a ticket with technical support via https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/

We will request additional information for further investigation.

Yes. Yes, I reinstalled KIS and now it is connecting normally. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

This folder "Report" doesn't exist in directory. But I reinstalled the program and now it restored connections normally.

Yes. Yes, I reinstalled KIS and now it is connecting normally. Thanks.

Well done @Ronaldo, that's great news?, thank you for taking the time to let the Community know the issue was resolved by re-installing KIS?

We're delighted with the outcome?‍♂️

Flood?+?

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Still the same problem! Received Microsoft Store Error 0x80131500 always. nothing has help (reinstalling the ms store, reseted, enabled all the network permissions...). Disabling Kaspersky protection does not work. After closing the Kaspersky app, the Microsoft Store works fine. I deleted all files in C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report\ now it works fine again. However, this was a serious error as I didn't get any notification from Kaspersky that MS Store is blocked by antivirus programs.

Edited by Gaspedal