Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium when for other countries?

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

I'm currently using Anti Virus version, but recently I saw on Youtube new version, with new UI. So when I searched for it I only got that versions in title are only available for US (probably  north and south America). So, I'm wondering if anyone knows when new versions will come to other countries, which are in Europe (West and South)?

I'm asking this due to licence, which is not applicable from Europe to US version of software.

OK, thanks. I'm from Serbia and it is still not released. I'm not using Serbian language version, because it is easier for me to use technology/software in English language. So half a month or 1 and 1/2 months is not that far.

Edit: I checked French website, just for inqury, but there is no mention of Basic version, which is "renamed" version of Anti Virus version. So, what's up with that?

Edited by neXus2016
  • Like 1

While chatting with USA Kaspersky section, I was told that if someone has AntiVirus version, licence can be only applied to Basic version (Anti Virus=Basic). So I'm a bit confused now. If someone in France is using AntVirus version and wishes to switch to newer version of Kaspersky, how can that person switch if there is no Basic version to download?

• Like 1

I know that. I already wrote that Anti Virus equals Basic. But for French website, there is no option or place to download Basic version. Either it is still not implemented for download, or something else. BTW, I'm not downloading from French website, I will download it either from domestic Kaspersky or from licence distributor website.

Edited by neXus2016
  • Like 1

@neXus2016

A French member migrated from KIS FR with a FR license to Kaspersky Standard Canada FR version. I run Kaspersky Plus UK EN version with  a KSCloud license purchased on the Kaspersky Netherlands store … This is of course not a general rule but in some cases this is a temporary solution until the new range is available in all regions.

1 hour ago, neXus2016 said:
  1. While chatting with USA Kaspersky section, I was told that if someone has Antivirus version, license can be only applied to Basic version (Anti-Virus=Basic).
  2. I know that. I already wrote that Anti-Virus equals Basic. But for French website, there is no option or place to download Basic version. Either it is still not implemented for download, or something else.

Hello @neXus2016

Welcome!

1. The conversion of old software subscriptions to new, is like for like, so, as you've correctly written, KAV converts to Basic, which is useless if Basic is not available. 
  2. As at the end of October 2022, Kaspersky had released the new subscription range in:
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Germany
  • France
  • Ireland
  • Liechtenstein
  • New Zealand
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

Kaspersky Basic has not been made available in any of these countries.

The only people who know why are Kaspersky & they're not saying anything atm to clarify the confusion (we've asked).

When the full rollout completes, we anticipate they'll provide some information, at least we hope they do; it may be they expect users to subscribe to Kaspersky Standard - we don't actually know - but - as it stands - existing users with a KAV (old) valid subscription - in the 12 listed countries, cannot convert to Basic (new), simply because no Basic has been made available. 

• We recommend logging the issue with Kaspersky support, which you appear to have already done?, if we've misunderstood & you have not done so, it would be the best course of action. 

Please share any outcome, with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
corrected grammar

7 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Germany
  • France
  • Ireland
  • Liechtenstein
  • New Zealand
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

Kaspersky Basic Canada : https://www.kaspersky.ca/fr/downloads/basic
Kaspersky Basic United Kingdom https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/downloads/basic

• Haha 1

IF you're going to 'quote' anyone @Berny, don't *misquote*

1. As at the end of October 2022, Kaspersky had released the new subscription range in:
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Germany
  • France
  • Ireland
  • Liechtenstein
  • New Zealand
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

1. ?Clearly Kaspersky are getting the issue sorted Berny, which is exactly what they need to do; perhaps you should have thought of that before misquoting?
  2. Basic is *not* available on either the UK or Canada product page, so, still a Kaspersky work in progress; but it is good you've focused on Basic, finally?

?

1. "As at the end of October 2022"
  2. ?Clearly Kaspersky are getting the issue sorted Berny, which is exactly what they need to do; perhaps you should *think* about that before misquoting *again*? 
  3. Basic is *not* available on either the UK or Canada product page, so, still a Kaspersky work in progress; but it is good you've focused on Basic, finally?

image.thumb.png.e092df7a1809889cac83c332a716da6c.png

• Virtual arm-wrestling with you Berny is tedious. We have better things to do with our time. 
?

Hi @Flood and Flood's wife

First of all , this exchange is as far as i am concerned not a "wrestling" issue,  because when needed I only try to provide additional correct and new  information on this Kaspersky Forum.

Both above official download links for (1) Kaspersky  Basic United Kingdom and (2) Kaspersky  Basic Canada FR installers (2 from the 12 on the list) are currently available and valid. My additional information on your comments is hopefully good news for United Kingdom  and Canadian  KAV (old) users who want to convert to the new Kaspersky range product.

The fact that an official  Kaspersky download link from a new build is available on the Kaspersky download servers but not published on the Kaspersky product page has already  occurred from time to time in the past and is not a problem.  I never publish unofficial  download links that anyway are systematically removed.

Also , i am of course aware that Kaspersky is currently  gradually rolling out  Kaspersky  Basic , e.g. in my French Pinned Topic the download and purchase link for Kaspersky Basic FR version will be activated when available.

[Off Topic] Concerning your quote “.. IF you're going to 'quote' anyone ... “  :
Thank you,  but please understand  that I don’t need your instructions how to intervene in this Kaspersky Community.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/20/2023 at 4:43 AM, Danila T. said:

Also - Yesterday was published in Spain and Portugal. Early in January - in Japan

Do you happen to know if a Kaspersky Premium licence can be activated in Mexico without issues? My KTS licence expires in a few days and I'd like to purchase a Kaspersky Premium licence from Amazon.com but first I'd like to know if I can activate it in my country (Mexico) before purchasing it.

17 minutes ago, Josh Abe said:

Do you happen to know if a Kaspersky Premium license can be activated in Mexico without issues? 

Hello @Josh Abe

Welcome!

The Kaspersky Premium product we've just looked at on the site, has conditions that clearly state: 

• This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
  • Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.

Always read everything in the product disclosure; if you have any doubts, contact the selling merchant. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

42 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Josh Abe

Welcome!

The Kaspersky Premium product we've just looked at on the site, has conditions that clearly state: 

• This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
  • Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.

Always read everything in the product disclosure; if you have any doubts, contact the selling merchant. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hi Flood, I appreciate your reply but that note that amazon has on the product page isn't always accurate, my KTS license that is expiring soon I actually purchased it from Amazon.com and it had the exact same note and I activated it without issues on January 2022, now that I look at the product page once again I ran into this question that was answered by what I'm guessing is Kaspersky's official amazon account and it confirms that a KTS licence from Amazon.com can be activated in Mexico:

https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx1T46G4A5DR1YA/ref=ask_dp_dpmw_al_hza

So that's why I'm wondering whether a Kaspersky Premium licence would work in Mexico as it is part of North America and Kaspersky Premium has been launched in NA AFAIK.

Regards.

28 minutes ago, Josh Abe said:
  1. Kaspersky Premium has been launched in NA.
  2.  I'm wondering whether a Kaspersky Premium license would work in Mexico as it is part of North America? 

Hello @Josh Abe

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

1. Correct, Kaspersky Premium has been launched in NA: KasperskyPremium
  2. That's why we said: if you have any doubts, contact the selling merchant. IF you've had past direct experience with this merchant, for the same issue, all the more reason to communicate with the merchant - the software contract is between you & them - it doesn't matter what we tell you, the only contract that matters is defined on the site - if it's wrong or has varied in the past (1) we don't know that (2) all the more reason to communicate with the merchant. 
  3. Read the site's: Games and Software Terms of Use.
  4. Read: Kaspersky Premium - How your subscription works.
  5. Regarding Kaspersky Premium, as per Kaspersky's product page, apart from the actual AV, what's included is:
  • Unlimited VPN - for the account holder only; the other User accounts, defined by the subscription, get VPN Free = Standard.
  • Secure Password Manager and Vault, for the number of User accounts defined in the subscription. 
  • Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium, 1 year free. 
  • Identity Protection Wallet

• Remote Access Detection.

• Premium 24/7 Remote IT Support, read: Kaspersky Premium Support Services - Kaspersky Premium Support Services over the phone are not available in some regions. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?