Kaspersky Anti banner is not blocking youtube advertisements

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I can’t say for sure that the windows update really has anything to do with it. But I can say is that I was watching Youtube videos with no issue and then decided to clear the update notice. After completing the update restart process and reopening Chrome Youtube had ads. Really thinking of uninstall that update just to see if the anti-banner resumes working. 

Hello @Cursed

Thank you for replying👌

It’s an option, however, create a System Restore point before doing so.

& keep us posted please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

For now I just opted to send the ticket. If there really is a connection between the update and the anti-banner issue then tech support would need to know so it can be investigated and followed up on by someone. INC000012810663 was the number.

For now I just opted to send the ticket. If there really is a connection between the update and the anti-banner issue then tech support would need to know so it can be investigated and followed up on by someone. INC000012810663 was the number.

Hello @Cursed

Thank you for the update👌

Good work👏 !

We agree!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

I just want to say that after updating the windows and the google chrome to the latest versions, (and updates) I am experiencing the same issue. I have sent out a ticket to the support declaring my issue, with a link to this discussion so they know it is an ongoing issue.
Thank you @cursed and @Flood and Flood’s wife

Best

I can’t say for sure that the windows update really has anything to do with it. But I can say is that I was watching Youtube videos with no issue and then decided to clear the update notice. After completing the update restart process and reopening Chrome Youtube had ads. Really thinking of uninstall that update just to see if the anti-banner resumes working. 

Hello @Cursed

Thank you for replying👌

It’s an option, however, create a System Restore point before doing so.

& keep us posted please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

I pretty much sure that it's not causing due to windows updates, because same updates are installed in my other laptop.

Cause:- Acutally Anti banner is slipping the youtube ads. When a youtube ad is started try to stop the ad, before it plays that ad. You will see that then it will block the ad. Please let me know the results.

I actually have a new issue now, if the Kaspersky protection is on, youtube will not even load and shows “you’re not connected to the internet”
I have to say, in the older Chrome version none of this happened. And, skipping the ads when it slips, since it has begun recently, is not an option anymore as it was before! (a grey screen, with the option skip ads available”
When I posted my comment, some ads slipped.
Now, I have to turn off kaspersky fully if I want to open youtube.

I just want to say that after updating the windows and the google chrome to the latest versions, (and updates) I am experiencing the same issue. I have sent out a ticket to the support declaring my issue, with a link to this discussion so they know it is an ongoing issue.

I actually have a new issue now, if the Kaspersky protection is on, YouTube will not even load and shows “you’re not connected to the internet.” I have to say, in the older Chrome version none of this happened. And, skipping the ads when it slips, since it has begun recently, is not an option anymore as it was before! (a grey screen, with the option skip ads available”
When I posted my comment, some ads slipped. Now, I have to turn off kaspersky fully if I want to open YouTube.

Hello @KorshalaAdun

Welcome!

Have you advised Kaspersky Technical Support of the new issue by updating your existing incident request? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

@Cursed, @Apal, @KorshalaAdun

Regarding Kaspersky software no longer blocking ads

@Alex has posted in topic raised by @Serge Anvarov Анти-Баннер не блокирует рекламу на YouTube

qte

Dear User,

We have received a response from the developers.
We know this situation and the error is registered as bug number 4748699. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. At the moment, work is underway to correct the error. There is no information about the release date of the fix, not even approx.

unqte

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• Solution

@Apal,

@Alex has posted in topic raised by @Serge Anvarov Анти-Баннер не блокирует рекламу на YouTube

qte

Dear User,

We know this situation and the error is registered as bug number 4748699. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. At the moment, work is underway to correct the error. There is no information about the release date of the fix, not even approx.

unqte

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

@Apal,

@Alex has posted in topic raised by @Serge Anvarov Анти-Баннер не блокирует рекламу на YouTube

qte

Dear User,

unqte

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Yes, Today at 4:05 A.M. IST, I received the mail stating exactly this statement as you given here. 

Thanks for escalating this to customer support.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...