Kaspersky Administration Server Network Agent issue

Hi hope so you all experts are you doing well.

Im working in a sector which is running over 1000 Computers. We purchased the kaspersky license for better security reasons.

The issue with my kaspersky administration server is that after successfull installation of kapersky server and all other required policies and agents almost 595 computers gets all the updates from kaspersky administration server they were running smoothly communication was great. All of a sudden my administration server crashed and my badluck that i had no backup i reinstall the administration server and connect activer directory and created policies as well tasks for communication with client pc but the issue is this that kaspersky administration server is not communicating with those clients which already had network agents and kes. I want a solid solution for this problem that my those 595 pcs get connected to administration server automatically. Thanks looking forward 

Try creating a task through Kaspersky Security Center to move the new server.

This happens because the old certificate is different from the new server, which is on the clients.

The certificate path on users is this.

C:\ProgramData\KasperskyLab\adminkit\1103\klserver.cer

task klmover.jpg

task klmover2.jpg